Sartorial Videos

Flanderian

Connoisseur
I know I just posted this video in a different thread, but I think the content significant enough to merit inclusion here for record.

Flanderian

Connoisseur
You video selection for today fit right into my wheelhouse. Watching an episode of The Elegant Oxford is always an informative and entertaining experience! I really enjoyed that.....thank you. ;)

Very welcome, sit!

ThumbsUp.gif

Flanderian

Connoisseur
I know I just posted this video in a different thread, but I think the content significant enough to merit inclusion here for record.

A postscript to the above video on Bridlen, this video shows them being made. While acknowledging that a skilled producer can produce what is essentially video advertising making anything look great, it does look like these shoes are pretty carefully made, though not likely one a time by a single shoemaker. And based upon the eye test, remarkable at their prices.

Flanderian

Connoisseur
Younger and stylish with a fondness for string bracelets and tattoos, Luca demonstrates that for tailored clothing, ill fitting and extreme is not stylish.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange