Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
^

Yeah, sorta. So many pics are being shot, or cropped, from this angle, tuff to tell. And you get zero idea of silhouette. Of course the pocket square is bad news, but points for no tie. Less a point for crazy lapel. And, it looks kinda tweedy. Better jackets are currently being posted by a tiny person in the Isaia fit thread, adjacent to this one.

Whoops. Guess guy is wearing a tie. No reflection on you Sarge, but I don't think I like this fit at all. Been a while since I've seen bile, but I think the color can be found somewhere on that jacket. Good idea for a thread though. Lay some more on us.

TKI67

Even though it breaks my rule against mixing stripes and plaids I rather like it. I agree it’s a good concept for a thread. Maybe some day when I’m wearing my vintage sack red/blue Madras I’ll subject an unsuspecting world to a photo!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^
I like the jacket design and can easily visualize such a garment as being a treasured part of my wardrobe, but alas, I fear it would see but limited wear during the winter months, in my closet! :(

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Now where did this come from? I've got the blue linen from Ascot Chang but haven't seen this.
I just saw it on Tumblr. I have no idea. Perhaps a Google image search?

Ed. to add: The only reference I can find is to something called Gentleman Farmer x Americana but it's in French and I can't figure out what it's saying. Sure is a good looking safariana, though, isn't it?

eagle2250

^^
The final three jackets pictured are very workable in terms of fitting into many of our wardrobes, but that white number in the first photo...Oh hell no! ;)

PS: I wouldn't want to get caught out in a high wind with the lapels on that DB number. LOL.

eagle2250

^^
I have a BB Jacket that looks very much like that...SWMBO calls it my "used car salesman's jacket!" I'll have to take a picture of it and try to get it to post under this new format. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.