eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^
Very nice...looking fine! It's interesting to note that the popularity of navy and white university striped shirts seems to be in a period of resurgence....I've seen such shirts paired with several other jackets in recent postings. ;)

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_pvi55sRXk61x6v7pao1_540.jpg
tumblr_ppialm36Bb1u8i9ovo1_540.jpg

Admittedly, the pocket square is absurd! And I'm not sure the shirt and tie go under the bush jacket, but it is a fine jacket.

Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
^

Sure. Why not. Good to see hi-rise without ball-yank.

If a pant has no loops it's because it has side adjusters, brace buttons or so well-tailored it needs neither...so what's with the clip-ons?

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^
The coat appears quite handsome, but I would not presume to wear that fabric pattern with a blue/white gingham checked shirt. :icon_scratch: A solid pale blue would be a better option.

Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
^^^

Of Sarge's last four pics, all in the post just above (and thanks for keeping the thread going):

#1 Gawd no.
#2 Yes, yes, yes.
#3 Milque toast.
#4 Interesting. The chain from the front belt loop curling down around the thigh is not what it may seem. We do that in Maine. It's called a Fart Chain, you pull it and you, you know. The ladies up here, they love it.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Having given myself sciatica from wearing too fat a wallet in my back pocket and having lost small front pocket wallets four times, I wear one now except when I'm in a jacket where I can put the wallet in a breast pocket. Ladies in Maine are . . . different, I guess.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.