delicious_scent

I WANT this coat. I also want to understand the architecture of the shirt neck. Perhaps I don't get out enough, but I don't think I've ever seen one like it.
Tom
Looks like it has a fairly high collar band, you can see it underneath the tie knot. The collar also looks to be unfused due to the casual rumples present, most spread collars are fused. I'm not sure about the lining.

@Flanderian may know more.

Tom3

Looks like it has a fairly high collar band, you can see it underneath the tie knot. The collar also looks to be unfused due to the casual rumples present, most spread collars are fused. I'm not sure about the lining.

@Flanderian may know more.

Thank you for the response. The collar band does look tall, doesn't it? I have seen some two-button collar bands that looked almost that tall (two inches, perhaps), but those had longer collar points. Not that I am haunting the men's stores, anymore, but it caught my attention as something with which I was not familiar.
Nor am I familiar with the presentation of the tie; it looks to me like a four-in-hand with both ends of the tie coming through the knot side by side, rather than one over the other. Do I need new glasses.
And, thank you, again.
Tom

delicious_scent

Thank you for the response. The collar band does look tall, doesn't it? I have seen some two-button collar bands that looked almost that tall (two inches, perhaps), but those had longer collar points. Not that I am haunting the men's stores, anymore, but it caught my attention as something with which I was not familiar.
Nor am I familiar with the presentation of the tie; it looks to me like a four-in-hand with both ends of the tie coming through the knot side by side, rather than one over the other. Do I need new glasses.
And, thank you, again.
Tom
I never knew much about knots, others may know more. No problem Tom.

@Matt S
@Oldsarge
@Peak and Pine

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange