xarope

Very nice indeed, and rare enough to find in most stores. I would have preferred a smooth front to the boot though.

Where did you pick up such a fine specimen?

Leather man

To heck with subtlty - my goodness what gorgeous supple leather, amazing antiquing and I love the punching on the toe - something you don't usually see with Jodhpurs! Now I am drooling lilke an old man!

jcusey

Senior Moderator<br>Technical Support
That's an interesting pattern for a jodhpur boot, with the seam running down the front of the shaft and over to the inside of the boot. Most jodhpurs that I have seen have one-piece vamps and front shafts.

fritzl

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
That's an interesting pattern for a jodhpur boot, with the seam running down the front of the shaft and over to the inside of the boot. Most jodhpurs that I have seen have one-piece vamps and front shafts.
Look at these chelsea boots

One of the members mentioned, that this is typical for Vienna. Have to check that...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.