Men's Clothing Forums banner

Shoe purge 4 -- AE McClain spectators 9.5D $100.

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Patrick06790 
#1 ·
Gents

I have too many shoes and they don't get worn enough. Some of them I haven't worn in years. It's ridiculous.

I am a 9D in most cases, and unless otherwise noted these are all 9D.

These are priced to move. Prices include shoe trees. Shipping to continental U.S.

Here's a pair of Allen Edmonds McClain, 9.5D, brown and white. These were seconds. Again I think I've worn them twice, proving conclusively that for me spectators are much more appealing in theory than practice. Some signs of wear on the white leather, by which I mean the slight puckering that is going to happen no matter what. With the AE box (which is dented at one end) and an AE cloth (not bags). $100.

https://imageshack.com/i/pnsz6JmTj]
]
[/URL]
]
[/URL]
]
[/URL][/URL]

See less See more
#2 ·
AE's McClain Spectators are noticed and do garner positive notice every time I wear mine. . I have that exact pair of shoes, same design, size and hues. I have worn mine at least 30+ times and at two different weddings at which I wore them, other guests came up and asked if they could take pictures of my shoes. LOL, I think that was a good thing? ;)

#4 ·
My oldest grandson graduated from high school this past Wednesday and he asked to borrow my McClain Spectators for wear to the ceremony. He received so many compliments on his shoes, including ones from several faculty members and one from the School's Principle, that he asked to keep them. My shoe/boot collection is now down one pair of cream and brown hued McClain spectators. That's life! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.