Shoe Trees in Desert Boots?

ltontheqt

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Are there shoes, such as desert boots, in which you would not put shoe trees? I just bought a pair of the desert boots on clearance at Brooks Brothers. They seem to have the characteristics (the shape) of an AS shoe. All in all, I am quite pleased with them.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
I put shoe trees in my Clarks Desert Boots as well as in my Wallabees. The only shoes in my collection, not outfitted with trees are sneakers/running shoes and a couple of older pairs of Topsiders.

cobblestone

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Shoe trees are designed to maintain shape, reduce curling and wrinkling in leather and to absorb moisture, all of which extend the life of your footwear. Keep them in your shoes when not wearing them and right after you take them off. Cedar trees are what you should be using. Not wood, not plastic and certainly not metal.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange