Storage of ties and pocket handkerchiefs

DaveInPhilly

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I have been meaning to ask this question as well. I have something along these lines. I have begun to notice that ties that figure less heavily in my rotation tend to develop vertical creases of a significant size (typically three of them). The rack is mounted on the inside of my closet door, and the closet it walk in, so its not as if they are getting crushed against the hanging clothes. I was thinking about getting a cedar box of some sort to store my better ties and those that I do not wear terribly often...any other advice?

mcarthur

Connoisseur
storage

I have been meaning to ask this question as well. I have something along these lines. I have begun to notice that ties that figure less heavily in my rotation tend to develop vertical creases of a significant size (typically three of them). The rack is mounted on the inside of my closet door, and the closet it walk in, so its not as if they are getting crushed against the hanging clothes. I was thinking about getting a cedar box of some sort to store my better ties and those that I do not wear terribly often...any other advice?

Daveinphilly-
A cedar box would work very well in the storage of both your ties and pocket squares

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.