Suggestions to improve this website

Tim Correll

Elite Member
I have a few suggestions to improve the user friendliness and versatility of the Ask Andy forums.

1. Add the option of a spelling and grammar check to all messages posted (whether new or replies) on all Ask Andy forums.
2. Add a news and events forum for various information regarding clothing brands, trunk shows, MTM events, fashion shows and anything else to do with fashion.
3. Add a feedback forum like on AudiWorld for suggestions on how to improve the website if and when it is or may be needed or to discuss other issues with any of the Ask Andy forums.
4. Add a test forum to test posting a picture on any of the Ask Andy forums to make sure the picture is successfully posted.

This is it for now. If I have any more suggestions on how to improve the userfriendliness and versatility of the Ask Andy forums, I will edit this message to add them.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange