Big T

Cohiba Red Dots are great! R&J have slipped a bit, but still a good call. About a decade ago, or so, I lost a bet, with the loss being paying the other with some cigars. I agreed to Romeos, and since I was going to be in Canada, I said I would mafe sure they were Cuban! Anyhow, in between the previous time I was up north and that time, Canada enacted their (to me!) tobacco tax. What should have cost me about $3.00 per stick, ended up costing me $3.00 per!

Big T

Our get together is evolving! My sister and brother-in-law will not be in attendance, and neither will my brother. Our daughters and their families are scared of even family crowds.

It might just be dear wife, our youngest daughter and me! If that is the case, vittles will be tailored to our taste buds (very similar!).

Howard

Connoisseur
Our Family will probably bring food in from a restaurant, since we don't have family togethers any longer this year it will be the 3 of us.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.