Shaver

Suspended
1) Greta Thunberg
2) The Joker movie
3) iPhone 11
4) Politics and politicians in general
5) The Irishman
That irritating truant Sharon (17 years old, apparently, but looks about 7) would be denied attention by a responsible MSM.

The Joker movie, its reception and the subsequent muddle headed moral grandstanding, has been a source of much amusement to me.

I was unaware that iPhone had reached an 11th iteration but presumably that is the three lens model?

Politics and politicians, particularly the wailing of anti democratic losers and their subsequent muddle headed moral grandstanding, has been a source of much amusement to me.

The significance of the 'Irishman' eludes me. What is, or was, that?

The event notably absent from your listing is, of course, phoney impeachment. Four more years now guaranteed.

The story of Jimmy Hoffa, rather what ever happened to Jimmy Hoffa, is quite likely the near the top of the list of the more irrelevant events of the 20th century. Corrupt union boss disappear! Shocking!
Like the never ending “Where is Hoffa buried?” articles, there are a few never ending “stories” I track annually in the media, mainly because their general lack on new knowledge reinforces my general belief in the lazy nature of the media and humans in general.

1. Where is Amelia Earhart? New bits, bones, and photos always prove zero.

2. Summit season on Everest every May. A stupid pursuit for rich 1st world folks. Some unprepared entrepreneur who was a “inspiration” to their community dies each season.

3. Horses die in pursuit of the Triple Crown. Fast, fragile, and facile is not a combo for mammalian longevity. Thoroughbreds are born to run, and not much more, being only slightly more useful than peacocks. The annual angst articles on of the “cost” of horse racing is dumb.

4. The pardoning of the White House Thanksgiving turkey. Does anyone care about this outside the poultry lobby?

5. The Olympics. Why does it seem like these are happening each year and who really cares anymore in this era of professional competition and doping? USA!

6. The Super Bowl halftime show. I haven’t watched one in decades, Super Bowl or halftime show.

cheers,

BSR

Odradek

Elite Member
Haven't really been here in a while and see that regular poster Shaver has been suspended.

Was it for this, his second last post ?
Did he express the wrong political opinion ?

That irritating truant Sharon (17 years old, apparently, but looks about 7) would be denied attention by a responsible MSM.

The Joker movie, its reception and the subsequent muddle headed moral grandstanding, has been a source of much amusement to me.

I was unaware that iPhone had reached an 11th iteration but presumably that is the three lens model?

Politics and politicians, particularly the wailing of anti democratic losers and their subsequent muddle headed moral grandstanding, has been a source of much amusement to me.

The significance of the 'Irishman' eludes me. What is, or was, that?

The event notably absent from your listing is, of course, phoney impeachment. Four more years now guaranteed.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Haven't really been here in a while and see that regular poster Shaver has been suspended.

Was it for this, his second last post ?
Did he express the wrong political opinion ?
It is my understanding that member Shavers inactive status was his choice, either through his actions or his affirmation(s) or perhaps, both. His wit and charm are missed by many, but as active members of AAAC we must comply with the established rules for user participation. Thank you for asking.

127.72 MHz

Elite Member
It is my understanding that member Shavers inactive status was his choice, either through his actions or his affirmation(s) or perhaps, both. His wit and charm are missed by many, but as active members of AAAC we must comply with the established rules for user participation. Thank you for asking.

I definitely miss Shaver.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange