eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^
I should know this but in addition to the scallops, red and yellow tomatoes, and chopped onion, what kind of sauce has been added to the dish? Garlic and olive oil, perhaps? :icon_scratch:

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_033ad6343a518fe50c5591901e0f0969_4bf41473_540.jpg

Cannelloni stuffed with spinach and cheese. There might be some chicken breast in there as well but it isn't necessary. A decadent way to celebrate Meatless Monday.

David J. Cooper

Excellent photos. I make sure to always order the stuffed pasta when I eat in a good restaurant. It’s something I rarely make at home. Anyone ever made Ramen noodles from scratch? It is very easy .

Big T

How do you stuff a cooked cannellone, anyway. I've read that they can be stuffed dry to soften up in the baking process but I've never tried.
My dear departed mother would partially cook the pasta enough to make pliable, then stuff & bake, minomym amount of sauce during cooking.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.