Howard

Connoisseur
If that were one continuous spaghetti noodle, it would be fascinating to see how far she could go between breaths. For all you dirty minded boys out there, my interest is only in the scientific aspects of the activity and not sexual. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL. ;)

How are her meatballs?

David J. Cooper

Is the pasta Orecchiette, not that that would make any difference in the flavor hit to one's palate! However the unique shape of the pasta can add to the visual delight of the dish. Just a thought. ;)
Sorry for the late response. Those are Lumache. I love them for baked or gratin pasta dishes. They are fairly tricky to find.

Worth the effort but be prepared to pay a good bit more then you would for Barilla Linguine.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Sorry for the late response. Those are Lumache. I love them for baked or gratin pasta dishes. They are fairly tricky to find.

Worth the effort but be prepared to pay a good bit more then you would for Barilla Linguine.
Thank you for the reply...we have added Lumache to our grocery list and will keep our eyes peeled for them. ;)

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Fettuccine, Linguine, Bow Ties, Elbow and plain Spaghetti, How'd I do?
I don't know the round pasta.
As you say, I too have no idea as to what those 3" pasta discs are called, but the pasta you refer to as elbow, I believe is Penne pasta. Don't know about youse guys, but I'm developing a hankering for pasta sometime today! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.