Big T

Yum! Shrimp and Scallops are great additions to a pasta dish and much healthier and more calorie friendly than most of the other options. Now what to have for dinner...hmmmn? ;)
Scallops are by far my most favorite seafood. Wholey’s, in the Pittsburgh Strip District, has fresh brought in everyday (problem is the hundred miles getting them home and keeping fresh).

Big T

As Oleg from 2 Broke Girls would probably say "I'd like to put my meatballs in her spaghetti".
The Missus does not permit to watch that show! She can be on the third floor & I can be in the TV room on the first And if I turn it on, she’s there in a flash, turning it off!

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
The Missus does not permit to watch that show! She can be on the third floor & I can be in the TV room on the first And if I turn it on, she’s there in a flash, turning it off!
Good for your wife, that show is all but unwatchable. Several years ago, it used to be one of the few options on the TV at a gym I worked out in and I found it so painful, I preferred when the TV was just turned off.

Big T

Good for your wife, that show is all but unwatchable. Several years ago, it used to be one of the few options on the TV at a gym I worked out in and I found it so painful, I preferred when the TV was just turned off.
Did you ever watch the British comedy, “Allo, Allo”, and the tag line about the picture of the Madonna? It’s all about the buubies!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.