Big T

Good for your wife, that show is all but unwatchable. Several years ago, it used to be one of the few options on the TV at a gym I worked out in and I found it so painful, I preferred when the TV was just turned off.
I/we actually watch very little broadcast TV, and most, if not the majority, is painful. I do like PBS Masterpiece Theater, and currently, Endeavor and Inspector Morse.

Big T

Can't say I have ever watched "Allo, Allo," but I can admit to sitting in the recliner on a rainy cold Sunday afternoon, binge watching old Hogan's Hero reruns! LOL. ;)
Hogan’s Heros? I have the complete series on DVD and have watched every episode many, many times! If you like Hogan, you’ll also like Allo, Allo!

Howard

Connoisseur
The Missus does not permit to watch that show! She can be on the third floor & I can be in the TV room on the first And if I turn it on, she’s there in a flash, turning it off!

I thought that show was very funny, it was cancelled 4 years ago, they should bring it back I thought Kat Denning and Beth Bears were hot.

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Was it the characters or the sexual innuendo?
For me Howard, it was both. The characters were annoying and unbelievable. I disliked all of them. And the non-stop sexual innuendo was immature and obvious to the point of being silly and stupid.

Hey, but that's just me. The show was, I assume, pretty successful as they made several years of it, I think. Hence, clearly, many people liked it.

Howard

Connoisseur
For me Howard, it was both. The characters were annoying and unbelievable. I disliked all of them. And the non-stop sexual innuendo was immature and obvious to the point of being silly and stupid.

Hey, but that's just me. The show was, I assume, pretty successful as they made several years of it, I think. Hence, clearly, many people liked it.
It ran from 2011 till it got cancelled in 2017 but I liked some of the characters and Yes it got a bit silly but that's what it made it funny.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.