Big T

My guess is customer. BTW, his name is Doug the Pug.
our middle daughter has a pug, named Bert. real character of a dog. Sleeps in bed with daughter and her husband(can’t break him of that habit). When they get up in the morning, he goes downstairs to go outside to do his business, comes in, gets a drink of water, then rushes back upstairs, crawls back into bed until noon.

it’s a dog’s life!

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
My standard poodle sleeps with me, usually doing her best to crowd me out of the bed. I get up in the morning and she staggers out into the living room and curls up on a couple of pillows on the couch and stays there until I'm done with breakfast. She usually wants hers around noon.

Big T

Our house beagle (adopted about 6 years ago), does not leave the first floor and she HAS to have two dog beds, one in TV room, other in the kitchen (two places we usually all are). Winnie the Beag, joins in where everyone is!

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
When we first brought our rat terrier puppy home we thought we should keep her in the kitchen until she was housebroken. She thought she should be where all the people were so she climbed the barrier like a little spider and came out to play.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.