Howard

Connoisseur
Has anyone ever been to a breakfast buffet?
Howard, usually, I'd want to swap out the pancakes for waffles, but that dish just looks too perfect to mess with. Also, in heaven, sunny-side-up eggs come exactly as shown - crisp at the edges, but with the yokes high up and ready to break and run.

Just looking at that picture, doesn't it make you want to go to iHop's or Denny's?

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
I like river cruises because I don't like being out of sight of land. As to cruising through the wilderness on foot? Been there, done that--over passes that were 11,000 ft altitude. I like the fact that you get to your hotel and your hotel takes you places. No unpacking/repacking. The meals are 4-5 star, the guides knowledgeable and accomodating. The company is literate and educated. I've done adventure. I've nearly been killed. I'm not looking for repeats. I leave for Brittany, Normandy, the Seine and Bordeaux in October. I shall endeavor not to gain too much weight.

And Andy is a reference. We had a ball.
Large (1,000) Cruise Ship Breakfast buffet (from the recent Scandinavian trip and the largest ocean cruise ship we've ever been on!)

1564499150289.png

Recent English Breakfast (on land).
1564499687243.png

And, Oldsarge, I can't find any of the photos from the AAAC River cruise on the Elba. ??

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Probably because of the spelling? The river is the Elbe. I'll go look through the files. I think I must have at least some. Though given what happened afterwards I may have never uploaded them.:(

Troones

On Saturday mornings I like to prepare half a cup of steel cut oats, half a grapefruit, whole grain toast and a small glass of orange juice. Then tell my wife her breakfast is ready and get back to my bacon and eggs.

Howard

Connoisseur

Has anyone ever ate at Burger King and had the Breakfast Platter? Here you have scrambled eggs, sausages, hash browns, pancakes and a buttered biscuit, sounds good?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.