Howard

Connoisseur
Back before the pandemic, the Mrs and I used to regularly stay at Hampton Inns while on our road trips and the complimentary breakfasts they served were laid out like a breakfast buffet. So I guess I have eaten at a breakfast buffet! ;)

Do you remember The Sizzler?
The Sizzler during the morning hours and sometimes during brunch hours they'd have an All You Can Eat buffet with eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, muffins, fruit and I think cereal too, coffee and juice, sometimes I was so hungry I'd go up for a 2nd plate and then I was full until lunch.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Do you remember The Sizzler?
The Sizzler during the morning hours and sometimes during brunch hours they'd have an All You Can Eat buffet with eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, muffins, fruit and I think cereal too, coffee and juice, sometimes I was so hungry I'd go up for a 2nd plate and then I was full until lunch.
I remember The Sizzler, but cant remember having ever eaten there. However, having read your post on the subject, I now wish I had eaten there! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.