Tweedlover

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
You just can't have cold pizza alone you need a banana and bowl of nutritious cereal with a cuppa coffee.
Or, if you want fruit, you could go with a fruit "pizza." One of my favorite desserts my wife makes. The crust is rolled out sugar cookie dough. The sauce is a cream cheese and Cool Whip blend and then topped with pineapple chunks and seedless grapes.

Howard

Connoisseur
Or, if you want fruit, you could go with a fruit "pizza." One of my favorite desserts my wife makes. The crust is rolled out sugar cookie dough. The sauce is a cream cheese and Cool Whip blend and then topped with pineapple chunks and seedless grapes.
A fruit pizza sounds delicious.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
You just can't have cold pizza alone you need a banana and bowl of nutritious cereal with a cuppa coffee.
I always wash my morning cold pizza with a steaming mug of coffee, but the cereals I might eat occasionally would be steel cut oats or shrimp and grits, My bananas are eaten with a thick schmear of crunchy peanut butter as a topper! The more heavily processed dry cereals have an awful lot of sugar in them and most of the nutritional value has been cooked out of them, but they are convenient, or so I've been told. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.