Howard

Connoisseur
Howard, I challenge you to a 'pizza eating contest' with each of us starting out diving into A Touch of Basil's 28" Party Pleaser's pizza...and we will see where it goes from there. This is a measure of our respective gastric honor! LOL. ;)

No, count me out I can eat 2 the most, If I eat more than 2 it lays on me and I wind up feeling full.

Tweedlover

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Indeed, life was good at 21! I miss the days I could eat anything I wanted and never gain an ounce. LOL. ;)
Interestingly, the one upside I had to cardio-vascular problems was weight loss. Started having cardiac stents put in in 2009. Eventually had by-pass surgery. But, back in 2009 the weight simply began to fall off following that. Lost 50 pounds and since then I can eat whatever I want and the weight doesn't return. The weight loss took me back to high school weight.

Howard

Connoisseur
On my diet, I eat like a bird, you know, like a little feathered pecker. But then I may need to ramp up the diet a bit....six cheat days a week just doesn't seem to be working! LOL. ;)

I'm the opposite of you, I eat like a pig like for breakfast I have my omelette sandwich, cereal and a banana, plus including the juice and cuppa coffee.

TKI67

Anyone else enjoying Stanley Tucci's show about the regional foods of Italy? This week he was in Rome and a local chef made a most unusual frittata, fairly deep and made in a small saucepan and topped with fried chicken offal. It looked really good.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.