penguinstyle

Starting Member
Most of the time I have sweet tooth for breakfast, so I prefer the last picture compared to baked beans or sausages :p. It's so funny to experience the different breakfast styles around the world, I would never have pulled pork waffles in the morning - though they look very delicous! On the week-end I also like bacon and eggs with a thick slice of buttered sourdough-bread ;) and maybe a freshly baked croissant afterwards ☺, but on work-days I prefer granola or müsli... Here is a snapshot of one of my favourites 😇

Attachments

Big T

I have a big soft spot for “all you can eat” and even in good times, need to stay away! Years ago, when I was much, much more physically active, I could attack ‘em, confident I was burning off more calories than taking in. In fact, my now wife, was so amused, as a joke, so bought me an extra jumbo sized dinner plate.

Howard

Connoisseur
I have a big soft spot for “all you can eat” and even in good times, need to stay away! Years ago, when I was much, much more physically active, I could attack ‘em, confident I was burning off more calories than taking in. In fact, my now wife, was so amused, as a joke, so bought me an extra jumbo sized dinner plate.
Can You Eat All? Or You Can Eat All?

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
I love taking European river cruises. Breakfast is always a buffet and breakfast is my favorite meal if someone else is cooking it. I get is sooooo much trouble . . .
In my experience, cruising vacations used to be like a 24/7 dining buffet...there was akways food and drinks to be had for the the cost you paid for your ticket! Not a good thing for one fighting a growing waistline.
:crazy:;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.