Flanderian

Connoisseur
Rule 10 is for example absolutely ridiculous.
The writer offers this further explanation,

"choose the clothes you are drawn to naturally. You will wear them better and more often than those you talk yourself into because they seem practical or look well on someone else."

That has been my experience. I find authenticity essential to dressing well. It's almost always a mistake to try and dress like someone else, because we wind up looking not like that person, but instead like someone attempting to dress like someone else.

Stubbly

Rule 10 is for example absolutely ridiculous.
One could interpret rule #10 in different ways. I took it to mean that a man should wear clothing that looks right or "natural" for him. IMO, some clothes or styles look out of place on some men.

OTH, barefooted, wearing suit and tie with rolled up cuffs while walking along the beach is stylish as well as practical. And it reflects situational awareness.

Gurdon
Well, Sir, you are thinking outside the box. I don't wear suits, ties or dress shoes to the beach, but I sure some men do.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange