eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^
LOL, I'm limiting my self to just two 14 oz mugs of coffee in the AM and two mugs in the PM , preferably NLT 1400 hours....so I can sleep more soundly that night! Various articles I've read on the Internet lead one to believe this provides some degree of protection against cognitive maladies and a few cancers. If we read it on the Internet, it's got to be true! Besides, if I cut back too much, I get a caffeine withdrawal headache:crazy:. LOL. ;)

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
That's a lot more caffeine than I can tolerate. Six ounces of espresso with an equal amount of hot milk is my normal dose, sometimes repeated a couple of hours later, sometimes not. However, on those rare occasions when I can't get my morning eyeopener, I am pretty much useless the rest of the day. Caffeine, breakfast of champions!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.