eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
I say, Eagle, does this look familiar?

View attachment 46309
LOL, we are not quite to the point pictured above, but we are working on it! I can claim eight of the items in that picture as part of our coffee corral. Still musing over the potential purchase oe the Breville Double Boiler Espresso unit. It turns out that The Seattle Coffee Company sells it for $200 less than the lowest price William's Sonoma will accept. We shall see, we shall have to see. ;)

scottfranklin

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
LOL, we are not quite to the point pictured above, but we are working on it! I can claim eight of the items in that picture as part of our coffee corral. Still musing over the potential purchase oe the Breville Double Boiler Espresso unit. It turns out that The Seattle Coffee Company sells it for $200 less than the lowest price William's Sonoma will accept. We shall see, we shall have to see. ;)
Yes, once you start the corral it steadily grows! Are you looking at the BES920XL? That got good reviews on home-barista and looks like an excellent value. Plus, the $200 you save can be put to a top-notch grinder if you don't already have one!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Yes, once you start the corral it steadily grows! Are you looking at the BES920XL? That got good reviews on home-barista and looks like an excellent value. Plus, the $200 you save can be put to a top-notch grinder if you don't already have one!
We currently have a Kitchen Aid Burr Grinder...serving our needs to grind the Beans for the past five years...a good piece of equipment in the kitchen! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.