TKI67

Elite Member
I am ok with tequila but generally am not a fan of margaritas. However, today was (is) National Margarita Day. I got a bottle of Cocktail Artist margarita mix, poured a jigger and a half of tequila and half a jigger of Cointreau into a tall, salt rimmed glass, added ice, poured in the mix and stirred. Quite good, although a shock to my body, as it is more attuned to old fashioneds, martinis, and wine. Had tostadas with borracho beans and ground beef seasoned with ancho, comino, and onion. Topped with lettuce, cheese, and pink taco sauce...H-E-B salsa, sour cream, and a little rice vinegar. Mmmm.

TKI67

Elite Member
I'm a red wine fan, but not that crazy for Malbecs.
For some reason I cannot articulate, South American reds in general do not "speak to me." I love Oregon PNs, some of the bigger California Zins, a number of California Cabs, and several Washington State blends, many regions of France and Italy, even Lebanon, just not South America. To a lesser degree I do not favor Australian reds.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.