Troones

Any fans of Mamajuana? I first had this stuff in the Dominican Republic when I was 19.

My step-daughter brought me back this little bottle on her first trip there a couple of years ago. I finally cracked it open a few weeks ago and have been refilling with my own version of this sweet concoction. I use Irish whiskey, red wine (cab/merlot blend) honey and a dash of vanilla extract.
Mamajuana.jpg

Howard

Connoisseur
Any fans of Mamajuana? I first had this stuff in the Dominican Republic when I was 19.

My step-daughter brought me back this little bottle on her first trip there a couple of years ago. I finally cracked it open a few weeks ago and have been refilling with my own version of this sweet concoction. I use Irish whiskey, red wine (cab/merlot blend) honey and a dash of vanilla extract. View attachment 55786
What does that taste like?

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
I'm not much of a coffee drinker - maybe average a cup a month with a few iced-coffees added in during the summer months. Also, I have no idea what a "frappe" is, but I could happily drink an Irish Coffee ever day from fall through spring if it wasn't that I want my liver to continue functioning. :)
Try a Spanish coffee some time. If your bartender knows how to make one the show alone is worth the price .

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.