The Libation Contemplation Thread

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_971937a1e57ee8da3680238044a727f1_7914be4e_640.png

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Pleasant scenery, practical footwear, gators in the stream...nice setting, but I must ask, "why did they pull an inflated condom (or is it a misshapen light bulb) over the throat of that wine bottle?" My fevered mind needs to be calmed. LOL! ;)
I think that's something shoved down inside the bottle, like a napkin or something to act as a (very poor) stopper.

FiscalDean

Pleasant scenery, practical footwear, gators in the stream...nice setting, but I must ask, "why did they pull an inflated condom (or is it a misshapen light bulb) over the throat of that wine bottle?" My fevered mind needs to be calmed. LOL! ;)
My Mother used to make wine and always put a balloon over the bottle opening while fermenting the wine. Perhaps that couple was too eager!

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
There is an American whiskey called Tin Cup, and it is made from a high rye bourbon from Indiana and a Colorado single malt. Not a fan. Fair warning. One or the other.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange