roman totale XVII

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
The only thing better than Napalm Death’s first John Peel session is hearing it again all these years later with the great man’s commentary still in place. I always still choke up when I hear Peel’s voice.

Shaver

Suspended
The only thing better than Napalm Death’s first John Peel session is hearing it again all these years later with the great man’s commentary still in place. I always still choke up when I hear Peel’s voice.
I saw Napalm Death in concert once or twice.

However, I preferred Sore Throat - contemporaries but also adversaries of Napalm Death, as is evidenced by the jibe contained within the pastiche title of the album linked to below.

If I recall correctly I am, under a previous pseudonym, name checked on the back cover of the original pressing of Sore Throat's first 7" single.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.