TKI67

Right now, I'm listening to an hour long version of Pachelbel's Canon in D on you tube.
I love the Paillard Chamber Orchestra recording of the Canon in D. An hour is a challenge to contemplate. It brings to mind an old New Yorker cartoon depicting music piped into a store. The caption was The Prisoner of Pachelbel.

TKI67

I love the Paillard Chamber Orchestra recording of the Canon in D. An hour is a challenge to contemplate. It brings to mind an old New Yorker cartoon depicting music piped into a store. The caption was The Prisoner of Pachelbel.
Glad you laughed rather than being incensed. Whenever I listen to a repetitive piece long enough it eventually takes on a Philip Glass quality. I love Glass but no one else I know seems to.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.