CLTesquire

Any of my field / derby boots. I have naturally warm feet so I don't own any lined boots as they quickly become too warm to wear when I transition indoors. There is a pair of shearling lined Carlos Santos boots that is tempting me, though.

The winter days that have me wishing for a parka aren't necessarily those where the temperature is at its absolute lowest - but where the wind is at is highest - particularly when combined with snow and ice pellets. NOTHING beats a deep fur-trimmed hood on days like that - particularly when I am immobile and exposed on a wind-swept train platform.
Out of continued curiosity, do you not have a deep rooted Canadian yearning for a Canada Goose parka? I figured they are basically standard issue up there. ;)

For the past couple years I've considered a pair of shearling lined boots. I don't know when I would wear them but, nevertheless, the heart wants what the heart wants I suppose.

RogerP

Connoisseur
Out of continued curiosity, do you not have a deep rooted Canadian yearning for a Canada Goose parka? I figured they are basically standard issue up there. ;)

For the past couple years I've considered a pair of shearling lined boots. I don't know when I would wear them but, nevertheless, the heart wants what the heart wants I suppose.
If I lived in Ottawa or Montreal I'd look into Canada Goose - because that is what you really need when the temperature plummets. But Toronto / Oakville are just that much further south that the winters are noticeably milder.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.