Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
The suit appears to be fine, the gloves appear to be 'must haves,' but that red, or possibly red/orange coat has got to go! What he needs is a nice Camelhair coat. Charcoal would also prove a very workable option. ;)
That orange DB overcoat is Italian with a provanance going clear back to the Renaissance. Over a very dark suit, I think it goes swimmingly.

delicious_scent

View attachment 55977 View attachment 55978 View attachment 55979

Let me add my coat made by López Aragón from Marling & Evans undyed British wool 720gms. The fabric color is closer to real life on the last photo.
Oh wow, I love this!

I was often told that slim balmacaans look bad, but this completely nullifies that argument. Duly noting this for the future.

How is the range of motion?

I think that fabric is from the same range as the prince of wales check coat I posted up there. How do you find the fabric?

I found it to be surprisingly soft for a tweed, and it feels pretty hefty.

Nnnnick78

Starting Member
Oh wow, I love this!

I was often told that slim balmacaans look bad, but this completely nullifies that argument. Duly noting this for the future.

How is the range of motion?

I think that fabric is from the same range as the prince of wales check coat I posted up there. How do you find the fabric?

I found it to be surprisingly soft for a tweed, and it feels pretty hefty.
I wouldn’t say it is slim especially in the top part. Maybe I’d like to have more room at the bottom so when I walk the quarters don’t open to much. The range of motions is great even with thick tweed sport coat on.

Yes. The fabric is from the same M&E range and pretty soft and very hefty. Today was around zero Celsius outside and I wore only thin cashmere turtleneck and the coat. It was really warm. The herringbone pattern looks bigger in real life than on photos.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.