drpeter

Right, it has that cummerbund effect. I like the ones you were sporting in the photo, the shorts with the twin buckles, British Army style. I should get myself a pair.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Interesting. I've taken to wearing old wool M-1951 trousers for ranch/hunting and now comfy lounge pants. Steel like durability, comfortable, side adjusters and only about $25. I've tried whipcord but nothing OTR is close and bespoke seems like an odd choice for this use. Thinking of having some cut down to shorts. Anyone else use M51 trousers?
I quite likely would if I knew where to get them. What's your source?

delicious_scent

Right, it has that cummerbund effect. I like the ones you were sporting in the photo, the shorts with the twin buckles, British Army style. I should get myself a pair.
Oh, I should clarify. I grabbed all those pictures in my thread from Styleforum, and my favourite blog called Die!Workwear.

The name is an oxymoron at this point, but I give credit to the blog exploring many different aesthetics and not being prescriptive about what to wear.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.