Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
It's surprising how good a meal you can make on sheet pans in the oven. A butterflied game hen, two ears of corn (husks on) and a dozen spears of asparagus can all go into the oven a 350-400ºF with your seasonings of choice (I have become addicted to wild fennel pollen) for about 30 minutes. A meal for two with almost no work. Do I need to publish the recipe for blueberry pie?

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
It's surprising how good a meal you can make on sheet pans in the oven. A butterflied game hen, two ears of corn (husks on) and a dozen spears of asparagus can all go into the oven a 350-400ºF with your seasonings of choice (I have become addicted to wild fennel pollen) for about 30 minutes. A meal for two with almost no work. Do I need to publish the recipe for blueberry pie?
If you share the pie recipe and it's different from the one SWMBO uses, I'll certainly implore her to whip one up and we will give it a taste, for sure! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.