eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Generations passing on beloved traditions! It reminds me of when I was just 12 years old and a neighbor and really good friend, Mr Ludwig, took me to the field and taught me to hunt. We hunted and fished together for more than a decade, before military assignments took me away from home for the next 31 years. Mr. Lugwig, sadly, passed away and I lost one of the best friends I have ever had! I will forever miss his kindness and his wisdom. May he rest in peace. :(

richard warren

Never got much pleasure from shooting animals. I once set out to shoot a man who threatend my daughter when she was about 6, but he was not at home when I got there and died the death he deserved shortly afterwards, saving me the trouble and the jail time.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals