eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Alas, I have been disappointingly unsuccessful in my lifetime of effort to take a Tom Turkey in the wild, but then I have been able to bag some surprisingly large ones from freezer chests in local groceries! Perhaps I could don my hunter orange rig and a thunderstick and have Mrs Eagle take a picture of me holding one of those by the handle of the yellow plastic net bag they come in up for display? LOL. ;)

Big T

I think I shall take a drive to our hunting camp later today and take a shotgun for a walk. Of course, it will come home unfired as I really don't relish killing anything! Fortunately, one of my son-in-laws (non-gun toting family), took trap shooting lessons late last year and wants to get a small pigeon throwing rig for camp!

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
I think I shall take a drive to our hunting camp later today and take a shotgun for a walk. Of course, it will come home unfired as I really don't relish killing anything! Fortunately, one of my son-in-laws (non-gun toting family), took trap shooting lessons late last year and wants to get a small pigeon throwing rig for camp!
Clay shooting is great fun.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.