eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
My poodle is seven and has about another five years left. I'm torn about the question of getting another dog because I'm not sure that I want to start with a puppy at 79! However, I keep looking at breeds and there is this little dog called the Boykin Spaniel that I'm finding really appealing.

images.jpeg

Just a little brown dog that hunts up a storm and sits on your lap in front of the fireplace.

Big T

Fireplaces are very dangerous! When we bought our present home (it’s about120 years young), the master bedroom suite had/has a fireplace. This was in 1999. About four months later, I at 48 and dear wife, at 42, found ourselves expecting an unexpected babe!

Yep, they’re dangerou!

Tweedlover

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Fireplaces are very dangerous! When we bought our present home (it’s about120 years young), the master bedroom suite had/has a fireplace. This was in 1999. About four months later, I at 48 and dear wife, at 42, found ourselves expecting an unexpected babe!

Yep, they’re dangerou!
Our house is also 120 years old. It has a large field stone fireplace is what we've dedicated to a den.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Wow...other than the fact that none of my Thundersticks over the years sported a camo-pattern , looking at the picture above is a real de'ja' vu experience. I've been fortunate to live that 'sight picture' on more than a few occasions. Great experiences, good eating and lifelong friendships....it just can't get any better than that! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.