The Sixth Annual Collection of Sartorial Excellence 2010 - PHOTO WRAP-UP and RAFFLE WINNERS

psycho1964

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I had a great time (too bad no luck with the raffles)!

Great to meet originators of the site as well as new comers. Even met up with my former Finance professor!

Great job everyone!

Alexander Kabbaz

Tech and Business Advice Guru
There are still a couple of raffle winners who need to respond to my e-mail with sizing. Andy's got first dibs on any unclaimed prizes ... so you'd best respond a.s.a.p. He only calls four times daily asking. ;)

And a hearty thank you to all who braved the mere 24" of Friday snow to attend on the first show day. We all had a great time and it was wonderful to visit with everyone again. Rumor has it that another set of photos may be coming my way. When they arrive I'll post a few more.

Alexander Kabbaz

Tech and Business Advice Guru
There is still one Raffle Winner out there who needs to send in her size! Not to worry ... Mrs. Andy's size has already been received in case the offender doesn't reply by March 30th! ;)

Aside from that, all prizes have been shipped with the exception of the custom made ones which are now in work. UPS has been having difficulty delivering to two winners - if you haven't received your package please contact me or UPS.

Again, thanks to all for coming. See you at the next Collection of Sartorial Excellence!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange