Howard

Connoisseur

This what travel should be like, on a bus or a jet plane sipping the most expensive wine, sitting next to hot women wearing fur coats and just chatting them up but you know If I had a ton of money that's what I would afford but I can dream. ;).

penguinstyle

Starting Member
Yess I found another thread with amazingly beautiful pictures 😍. I'd say travelling should be like normal... at the moment travelling is really not easy, so I'd just wish it to simply be possible like it has been a year ago. I miss the freedom and the possibility to explore new places and cultures. I actually wanted to do a travel around the world last year, but unfortunately it has been cancelled 😔.
But nevertheless good pictures of past travels are also nice to watch :)

Big T

This what travel should be like, on a bus or a jet plane sipping the most expensive wine, sitting next to hot women wearing fur coats and just chatting them up but you know If I had a ton of money that's what I would afford but I can dream. ;).
Howard, I’d rather be sitting on the porch of our hunting camp, with my chums.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.