The Travel Should be Like This Thread

Howard

Connoisseur
SST-ski-1200x675-1200x0-c-default.jpg

Something that should be available in the next couple of years.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
I fear the same thing will sink it that sank the Concorde. The number of people with the money to play for the flight isn't large enough to justify a fleet. Honestly, I'd love to be able to fly to Africa in under 24 total hours or to Tokyo in less that 14, but I'm not spending $10K to do it and neither will most of us. I recommend the NOVA "The Great Electric Airplane Race" for a more probable view of the future of aviation.

challer

The real challenge is going to be to make it a profitable operation and the ongoing maintenance required to keep the fast burners in the air. ;)
Supposedly United has upped their options to forty of these aircraft. The industry analysis is that FC and increasingly BC will be dropped on long haul flights, and supersonic will be the new first class.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange