eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
In the photo, her hand is on the gas cap access door. I found a photo of a trunk and you can see the bulkhead that would enclose the filler hose in that area. This car is an XK 140

The large disc type filler lids seem to be on the XK 120 models as near as I can tell from photos. On both models the filler is on the left side of the car.
Thank you for that most helpful clarification. I, for one, didn't know for sure.
;)

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Surf Bums: The objects of their passions; their classic rides, both on and off the water; and their preferred dining experiences! Now we know what makes them tick...and all in a single photo. Well done, Sir. ;)
I swear, if George Church succeeds in figuring out a cure for aging, that's the lifestyle I intend to pursue. Of course, I'll probably be driving a vintage GM motorhome instead of a woodie but the general idea remains.

images.jpeg

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals