The Vintage Motor Thread

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_8aa281554a4d19062ef3912ce47e2e31_f2d49fa3_1280.jpg

tumblr_6c7ec9823c073e120f1670be3866b2b1_5b3b7e85_1280.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
In my queue of personal favorites, this one, as the kids would say, is trending:
View attachment 50638

The body of that magnificent beast makes for a beautiful redhead! However, considering the low slug stance, stiff suspension and cramped cockpit, she is nice to look at and perhaps even lust after, but I suspect she might make for a decidedly punishing ride for some of us! I think I will stick with my Cadillac! LOL. ;)

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
Yesterday afternoon I went to the grocery store, and my little thirteen year old Oxford green Mini S convertible parked next to a new bright red Ferrari. I think it was a Spider Convertible but am not sufficiently versed in current Ferraris to be sure. It is humbling to park a car you think is pretty cool next to one for which a set of tires would cost more than your whole car could fetch! I'll bet he was buying halibut or rib lamb chops! I got dog treats.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange