David J. Cooper

Yes, I am. In fact, my 3.5 Coupe was featured in the Star magazine a few years ago, in a story about the previous owner and his drive from Texas to Oregon.
Excellent, then I will save my pitch for those who have yet to join up.

If the borders reopen I will look for a Portland event as an excuse to drive my R107 to.

Last edited:

David J. Cooper

The truck looks usable but the land yacht above it seems extravagant.

On Saturday it was just above freezing but sunny here. After our walk we jumped in our R107 and cruised around with the top down. To me any vintage vehicle has to be usable.

I suppose some people just enjoy the beauty but I love to drive.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
The truck looks usable but the land yacht above it seems extravagant.

On Saturday it was just above freezing but sunny here. After our walk we jumped in our R107 and cruised around with the top down. To me any vintage vehicle has to be usable.

I suppose some people just enjoy the beauty but I love to drive.
I guess the reason I chose the truck is for the pure utility of it all. If, like my daughter, I lived downtown I would do the same thing she does. Mostly walk and only occasionally climb into an auto. I really need to get back on a bicycle again and start using public trans. C'monnnnnnnn, vaccine!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.