David J. Cooper

I would not consider myself a connoisseur of French automobiles but when in France I thought it the thing to do. I have driven a Scenic and a Clio. Not anything I am in a hurry to do again.

I once helped a friend take a part a Peugeot 404 in the early 80s. Very stoutly built but the engineering was comical.

Some of the modern Peugeot’s and Citroens are very fast and elegant cars.

David J. Cooper

“As usual, Sotheby’s would not disclose the name of the buyer, nor did they come forward at the time. In September 2016, Tim Collins of WBCK Radio reported the owner was a woman who purchased the car as a 60th birthday present to herself. The report also stated that the owner is in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek, Michigan area. Viable information as the Porsche has been displayed at the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners, Michigan in October 2016 and, most recently in May 2017.”

From America’s Blues Scene Website.

some_dude

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
“As usual, Sotheby’s would not disclose the name of the buyer, nor did they come forward at the time. In September 2016, Tim Collins of WBCK Radio reported the owner was a woman who purchased the car as a 60th birthday present to herself. The report also stated that the owner is in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek, Michigan area. Viable information as the Porsche has been displayed at the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners, Michigan in October 2016 and, most recently in May 2017.”

From America’s Blues Scene Website.
Even crazier, I think it's been repainted at least once!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.