Big T

Seeing all these, we have to ask ourselves, if we could have any vehicle, as a daily driver, for the rest of our lives, what would it be?

For me? Maybe a 1980’s Ford F100 pickup, w/4WD and 8’ bed. Or maybe a 2021 Bentley!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Seeing all these, we have to ask ourselves, if we could have any vehicle, as a daily driver, for the rest of our lives, what would it be?

For me? Maybe a 1980’s Ford F100 pickup, w/4WD and 8’ bed. Or maybe a 2021 Bentley!
There is arguably a noticeable degree of inconsistency in your automotive wishes. However, while the Bentley might represent the financially desirable end, my choice would be the 1980's F-100 pickup. I have oh-so-loved my Ford trucks over the years! Here's hoping you get both! LOL. ;)

Big T

There is arguably a noticeable degree of inconsistency in your automotive wishes. However, while the Bentley might represent the financially desirable end, my choice would be the 1980's F-100 pickup. I have oh-so-loved my Ford trucks over the years! Here's hoping you get both! LOL. ;)
I only buy vehicles that I make parts for! I supply shock parts for BMW, hence my 5 series. I supply suspension parts to FCA, hence my Grand Cherokee. I supply blood from my knuckles when working on my old beast, hence my 48 Chevy!

I would not purchase a new Bentley or Rolls, however, on the classic car circuit, one of the most popular vehicles driving to shows, are 20 to 35 year old Rolls, mainly because they are cheap to purchase, because of very expensive service work. However, many car guys do their own work.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.