Three Button

Hello. I find myself in need of new suits. I strongly prefer the traditional three button sack suit. Unfortunately the need for a new suit or two comes at an inconvenient time economically.

Any leads on where to find such traditional suits at affordable prices?

Thanks!

Charles Dana

Honors Member
Can you define "affordable"? That word means different things to different people.

The comedian Steven Wright said, "Any place is within walking distance if you have the time." He also said, "No matter what temperature a room is, it's always at room temperature."

And I say, "Anything that you can afford is affordable." If a house is for sale for $30,000,000, and you can afford to pay that amount, then the house is affordable.

That's why I loathe the term "affordable housing." Everybody bandies it about even though it doesn't mean anything. It's better to say, "A house that can reasonably be expected to be purchased by financially responsible people whose annual income is no more than $60,000 [or $75,000, or $85,000, and so on]."

So please give us more details. You say you're looking for a three-bedroom house?

swils8610

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Depends on your definition of affordable. O'Connells have many great three button sack suits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange