Tie of the Week

paul winston

Advertiser
We have one tie for those who like wine.
$30 including shipping to any address in the 50 USA states.
Order any tie on our site - chippneckwear.com, In the comment section say " Wine" tie.
When the order is processed price will be corrected to $30 and the shipping charge will be eliminated.
IMG_0879.jpg

mreams99

We have one tie for those who like wine.
$30 including shipping to any address in the 50 USA states.
Order any tie on our site - chippneckwear.com, In the comment section say " Wine" tie.
When the order is processed price will be corrected to $30 and the shipping charge will be eliminated. View attachment 57991
This is a nice-looking tie, even though I prefer beer to wine.
I am a little confused about the offer. Are you saying that this tie is $30 when added to an order (and typing “Wine tie” in the comment?
Or is any tie reduced to $30 when using the “wine tie” comment?

paul winston

Advertiser
This is a nice-looking tie, even though I prefer beer to wine.
I am a little confused about the offer. Are you saying that this tie is $30 when added to an order (and typing “Wine tie” in the comment?
Or is any tie reduced to $30 when using the “wine tie” comment?
That tie is $30. It does not need to be added to an order. One needs to place an order to get into my system. When one orders from my site I never see your credit card #. So you order a tie and the system charges you for the tie and shipping. I then reduce the price to $30 and remove the shipping charge. You only receive the "grape" tie and are charged a total of $30.
I don't picture the tie on the site because putting an image on the site is complicated and not worth the time when I only have 1 or 2 ties.
Paul Winston
cell 203 559-7653