Ties from BuyYourTies.com !

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
Found a great source for some fantastic patterned neckties at very reasonable prices. https://www.BuyYourTies.com

They were established in 2005 and quickly became very successful source for neckwear and accessories online. In addition to manufacturing their own merchandise they also carry the largest collection of brand name designer ties on the web such as Ike Behar, Ted Baker, Calvin Klein, D.K.N.Y & Michael Kors and more

And Trads, they carry a huge selection of bowties, plus novelty ties, ascots, belts, socks and cufflinks. They pride themselves on the quality of their merchandise and offer free ground shipping on all orders

I’m impressed with the quality for the value!

All of the neckwear is made using a high quality woven silk

The necktie interlining is a natural and synthetic fiber blend which gives the neckwear a nice soft feel while at the same time allowing a full knot to be tied. It also allows the tie to hang out nicely. (Fabric technology is a science and they have spent years experimenting with different interlinings, and have found these to work the best

SPECS

Regular ties are approx 59 inches long by 3.50 inches wide
X-Long ties are approx 64 inches long by 3.50 inches wide[/
Self Tie Bows are adjustable (13.50 inches – 18.50 inches – 2.50 inches in height
Pre Tie Bows are adjustable (11.00 inches – 19.00 inches – 2.50 inches in height
Silk Ascots are available in both woven and printed fabrics

Here’s what I got

Red, Blue,Tan paisley ($17.95 !) W-1052-C

Blue Paisley European $29.95 TF-2075-A

Red Paisley European $29.95 TF-2075-B

Copper-Navy Italian Silk Pocket Square PS111 $31.95

Burnt Orange Italian Silk Pocket Square $24.95

I also got some bowties and you have to check out their scarf collection!

• Staff

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
This just in!!!!

Special for AskAndy Members!! Just enter coupon code "askandy" when you checkout and receive an additional 10% off your order (the prices are already incredibly low!!)

Go through this banner in the upper right of this page (hit refresh until you see it) or find it on the Menswear Page linked in the upper left of this page on:

Ask Andy Selected Merchants for Menswear, Shoes, and Grooming

ferry1950

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Just purshased five ties at Your Ties.com. Price was right, got one free after ordering three and with the ASK ANDY 10% discount, the whole order was around $70.
Robert was very friendly, good customer service.
Site was easy to get around, payment through Paypal was a problem and had to go to a credit card, but Robert indicated it was a work in progress.
Will give you my thoughts on the quality of these ties in a couple of weeks when the order arrives and I am back in country.

ferry1950

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I have been traveling overseas while my order was processed and the package was there when I returned home last sunday.
The ties I ordered from Buy your ties.com were better than I expected for $18.
My order were all xl ties and they were around 63-64 inches long. All the ties had good "heft" and tied well using my normal four in hand method.
As Andy noted, they do private lapel work for Ted Baker, Ike Beher and having those lapel ties, I would say these are comparable to those brands, but at a fraction of the costs.
I will re-order in the future. Good value and wide selection.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange