Troones

Can we have a thread for just posting random observations that may be considered out of the ordinary, interesting, or just plain weird? It could be something like spotting an unusual looking rare breed of dog, a particularly interesting piece of artwork, or just some random occurrence.

Anyway, here's mine,

Today I saw: A replica black FBI SUV, and a replica U.S. news crew van (WAPX or something like that) being towed down my street. I happened to look out my front window just in time to spot them. They film a lot of movies here in Toronto and spotting these things downtown is not uncommon. But I live in an inner suburb where nothing much happens so it was kind of a neat and unusual sighting.

penguinstyle

Starting Member
I can't tell you a story about a crazy thing I've seen today but I still think that it is a nice idea to have a thread like this :) It already happened quite often to me that I have seen something exciting/strange/unique but nobody was there to share it with - and if you aren't immediatly taking a photo the social media world is not interested in it and neither are friends who haven't seen it (or at least they aren't getting as excited as I was...)
So nice idea and very cool thing you saw, I think I have never seen cars like this over here... so I understand your excitement ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.