Cruiser

Connoisseur
I have a couple of Hilfiger dress shirts. I like them. They are both medium weight all cotton non-iron shirts, one gray and one blue. I think I paid about $35 or so, and have found them to be worth what I paid.

Cruiser

Joel40R

Totally agree, I bought three slim fit shirts to hold me over until a trip to BB NYC next month. Definitely worth the $35 I paid at Macy's.
I have a couple of Hilfiger dress shirts. I like them. They are both medium weight all cotton non-iron shirts, one gray and one blue. I think I paid about $35 or so, and have found them to be worth what I paid.

Cruiser

TomS

I have a pair of Hilfiger trousers that I'm very impressed with. They're pale-coloured but cut more formally than chinos or khakis would be, and tend to come out for garden parties and the like. They also have bright yellow-and-black striped pocket linings, which makes for a bizarre sight should you ever turn them inside out!

Trip English

Honors Member
No reason to even bother. Anything they make has been made better and more authentically elsewhere. And almost any of it can be had as cheap if you shop judiciously. Consign it to history.

jnm23

Starting Member
I've had two pairs of their brushed cotton trousers (jean cut) and a couple of their cotton pullovers. All have been excellent, nice fabrics and very durable.

One of the jumpers is 9 years old and still going strong, with no shrinkage or pilling.

Have never tried their formal wear

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
I've had some items from them over the years that I liked, but since they don't manufacture, it just depends on who is making their stuff at the time.

Seems like they are constantly going through new owners. Not sure if that's just some of their divisions or ???

In an Izod Factory Outlet store recently I was told that Van Heusen (which evidently owns Izod) just bought Tommy H.

thefancyman

I will second the few recommendations for their cotton chinos. I own two pair in khaki, one in tan and one in forest green and they have held up great to frequent wear and repeated washings. Try going to a TH outlet where they are regularly priced at $29.99. I own a few polos from them as well and they compare favorably with my other good mid-priced polos, no-pilling or weird collar rolls after maybe 4 years of wash and wear.

StevenRocks

Decent designs with occasionally spotty quality. I like the stuff TH sells at Macy's far better than the items at the outlets (cheesy, too many logos) and the flagship stores (trying too hard).

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange