At Law

Greetings, Gents:

I am looking for a casual camel colored wool coat to wear with jeans, etc.

Has anyone purchased or had experience with Top Man? They appear to be a lot of coat for the money.

Tom

Virtue Aesthetics

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Greetings, Gents:

I am looking for a casual camel colored wool coat to wear with jeans, etc.

Has anyone purchased or had experience with Top Man? They appear to be a lot of coat for the money.

Tom
If I had to guess the price is likely due to a lower percentage of wool. I'll bet its something like a 65%/35% polyester to wool blend. The styling is usually quite nice with their coats (cheapo buttons), and the fit is usually geared towards 21 year olds. If I really wanted a nice over coat at a decent price I'd be scouring ebay. Having said that, if you like the coat, get it. Its what you see is what you get with Topman, I don't think you will have any surprises such as the coat "falling apart" after 3 months.

Virtue Aesthetics

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
here's my Topman search:

This one looks nice, however I don't like the buttoned sleeve cuffs and would prefer just plain cuffs. Low wool blend, and I would replace the buttons on the front if I was to make this purchase

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.